Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats up with the site?

Not applicable
seems the previous day details are missing from the share page and I notice SBK has SAL with a 17% earning yield? that could cost someone dearly...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rohitht
Contributor
Was wondering who else picked that up :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah, now I understant why roffey was so positive about SAL, he uses this site for trading and thought he was getting SAL with a PE of 5...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL. He is definitly not on the same page as the market.... I dont watch summit at all anymore as a result of Roffy if the edditors allow that fool to give advice ( without any kind of disclaimer) then I dont trust a word out them...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah neither do I but sometimes I switch over for a good giggle.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Site problems may be due to the launch of currecny futures at 12 today according to the home page. some idiot went and deleted all cod relating to share trading cause it looked different from the currency trading code............LOL
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The good doctor is a good reason to be carful of perception traps when doing TA if you are dumb and determined enough you can tell the future by looking at the the tea leaves spilled on the print out of a market chart...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Chartist are you and the doctor still exchanging legal letters.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am obviously inthe mood to cause *****! See letter to the Doctor. Good Morning Clive. I have seen your show on summit for a couple of years now. I was wondering if you have kept any records of the calls you have made and the % gains and losses of these calls. I would like to have a copy, if indeed you have been keeping score, before I decide to subscribe to your share picking service. I look forward to seeing the results. Regards John
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Site got me all confused. Couldn't understand profit down when site shown move up - now realised that the green in some cases are actually meant to be red. Also explains why all my portfolio shows green today when I can see clearly that we down this morning. Oh dear ...
0 Kudos