Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whats wrong

Not applicable
Hi I just came across this share and am trying to research into it. Does anyone know whats wrong with this share? People seem to shun it and clealy its volumes are extremely low.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Beware: Very small market capitalisation and on top 65% of their main shareholders are owners/trusts which do generally not trade often. Stay away - no matter what the ruling price is there can never be a guarantee you will be able to trade at or close to that price. Simon has a rule of thumb to trade only shares of above R10 million trades daily and I support this philosophy wholehartedly. Pennies cost me a lot even though one remembers usually only the one or two wonderful penny trades.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
bene, everything is wrong with this share. it has made a significant loss of 47.7% since listing. it is a 'dead' cat, come on go to where the action is. my advice is you stay very far away from stock like this. sell whatever you have and count your loss while it is small.
0 Kudos