Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

When are results going to come out?

rendan
Contributor
Last year it was on 04 september...
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
saash
Super Contributor
I think Interim results are no longer compulsory, and they cost a lot of money to publish. They may have chosen not to publish. I'm sure if you mail the Company Secretary they will forward you a copy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Interim results still a must for a listed company. And the results were due last week according to Profile Media.
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
Yip. they cant not publish. Thats ludicrous. They are listed and investors will want to know. Expense of publication could not be the reason. I will email the secretary and find out. Bought very recently at 51c and am hoping the results are good. Hoping for a long term stint... I jst hope there isnt something dubious happening under the covers. They have taken really long to let the market know whats happening regarding results
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
just spoke to some lady (probably the secretary) and she told me that results will be out 'somewhere in October we also have shares in the company'..
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
what does she mean by "we also have shares in the company"? is that her version of giving u attitude?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Guess its called empowerment. Yeah she was a bit sassy, but heck she gave me the info i needed so i just have to wait it out. Am hoping the delay in results is not due to some problems within the company... Could they be pulling an IMU on us??
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
***** i hope not.... If the results are only going to be published in ovt, they should atleast release a sens saying so.... If they dont say anything, the price will just be driven down further....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Hi All, ISA Holdings Limited is expecting their interim results to be finalised after the Group's audit committee meeting, which is scheduled for the second week in October. I am not sure where PSG Online received their information that the results would be out on 5 September 2007... I guess they are using last years interim release date as a guideline. This year the results are scheduled for some time in October as the company has implemented better corporate governance measures and an audit committee meeting before any results are released. Sorry for any inconvenience caused as a result of the change in the release date. It is worth noting that the results only need to be published by the end of November 2007 and therefore the fact that they should be released in the middle of October is still earlier than most listed entities. Best regards, Ryan Price Financial Director ISA Holdings Limited
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice to see an FD that responds.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTW this exchange took place on the SmallCap forum. http://www.smallcaps.co.za/SmallCapsForum/index.php?topic=101.0. Kinda nice to have a direct conduit to the Directors.
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
good of the director to respond. But poor me :( The price is definitely gonna be pushed down now. Its already down 5c today. I would say the price would get back to around 50c then recover. I'm holding though.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am waiting for this share to lower - it was punted in red hot penny stocks this last month which could have given it a bit of false resistence and so should come down a bit after sept
0 Kudos