Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

When is Sentula coming back - Simon do you have any background info?

TTrader
Occasional Contributor
The 12 November has come and gone ie getting the revised figures to the shareholders. Typically how long does a 'revival' of a listing take thereafter?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope I don't. Last I heard is that they would be back when tey released results. Well that has been and gone - and no news. Try contactign the co sec, they may have more.
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
they certainly pissed off a lot of people and seem to stiil be doing it.I have lost a small fortune on that share.and i cant even sell now at any price.i will never buy that share again
0 Kudos
TTrader
Occasional Contributor
Hi, spoke to Morestat the company secretary, apparently they having the AGM tomorrow and it will be discussed then. She was not able to discuss any more other than to advise that the directors are very busy with working on being relisted. I guess tomorrow's AGM will bring further news.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well the chairmans agm statement is on sens, and gives no conrete details about resuming trading again. maybe they waiting for commodities to recover first ?
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
thats a bit unfair ,what if people wanted tto get out at any price,they should be given the option.i think that anyone who owns or had owned this share has had one of the worst deals on the jse,and I hope whoever is responsibe is made acountable. thanks Simon
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
I also think that the condition of the suspension was to get there books in order not use this as an opportunity to stop trade ,just because recourses are down.mabe agl should stop trading until resourses recover
0 Kudos