Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where are all the people?

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
In response to MARC11: Bull markets creep up on you. By the time the man in the street is comfortable investing, they are already well under way. I suggest you read a little history of previous crashes. The Great Crash (CAPS out of respect) in particular. The ignorant enter late in the day and run prices up to unjustifiable levels; only to see them come crashing down.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I guess most people are out there making a living outside the market. I can't see myself trading the market too much in current conditions. Way too much volitility in a market that seems to drift a little downwards. I'll rather wait for some nice setups before I play again. As for Chartist - he was the individual that undoubtedly made more sense of trading than anyone I've ever seen. He also shared his knowledge freely. His downfall was the fact that he was obscene and crude in a big way, and had absolutely no discretion when it came to criticizing anyone.
0 Kudos