Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where are the guys.

asylum
Super Contributor
come on guys where are all the guys that were short on imp, have you all gone to see the bank manager.lol
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Electrox
Super Contributor
asylum did u close all those short positions yet?
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
I was short on imp, but only a few contracts, added exx today, and mittal and kio maybe next week, yes i should have waited for those upper shadows...on the candlasticks, but i use ssf havent lost anything...as i said , i thought asylum is a institution..I will not short oil stcks easily , as war can send oil prices up more..
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
I was short on imp, but only a few contracts, added exx today, and mittal and kio maybe next week, yes i should have waited for those upper shadows...on the candlasticks, but i use ssf havent lost anything...as i said , i thought asylum is a institution..I will not short oil stcks easily , as war can send oil prices up more..
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
No electrox still shorting imp.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
And org is actually a pigs name....rense.com
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I put on about 10 trades on IMP in the last 2 weeks and have gone from 150K to 25k. closed my shorts at 28400 this morning(some were closed for me!!) went long, YAY, first in the money trade in 10, up 3K today to 28k, ONLY 122k to get back to where I was 2 weeks ago!!! hopefully IMP will rally upto 700 on monday and give me a chance!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hennie , tell me about it , got closed out on friday, was on my way for a weekend away , Damn, you win some you loose some , we all just gambling here, but why does it always happen to me , First timw i decide to Short this share and it goes all the way up.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Watch it drop all the way back to R240.00 since i'm out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
1169 im still short on imp but by the skin of my teeth will see what monday brings.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hope you have better luck then me, for yr sake i hope it goes down , i'll have to wait now before i buy
0 Kudos