Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where are the raging bulls?

Not applicable
Christos..all through this u seemed a reasonable person...what did i say about the 480 level? did we exceed it on the downside?...once your traget is met u can claim victory but this is really not about having to admit to anything (even if i was worng which I wasnt)...this was a great short all the way down from 850 and thats all that matters. We got down to support at 30300 and now we reasses...thats trading...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
posting a lille late...byt in for gap close this am...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not claiming fictory.We not in a boxing match.The point is u must admit when u are making a wrong call and your call for a expanded flat was wrong.Mark11 call for a diagonal was spot on.Even at that point u said that the market can go to 500 while we opened much higher than that so wrong again.And your call for diagonal this morning also wrong-time will tell.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
thanks,i did get stoped on 1st entry....entry on e is small with tighter stop,(i am often premature) therefore bulk of entry aftery cofirmation of break....which was 390 when eventually broke(cause falling) when up to 480(500) and then came back to test.....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
only a partial gap close wld not surprise me...we are in wave 5 up....so the trade will be long for me later...intresting to see wat happens at 450 shld we get there
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
bulls about to come to the party...in a big way
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well it not the kind of party i wanna go to...next time tell them to stock up on the booze or the drugs are what ever
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
retest level just below 550....and falling will see wat happen there...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
wld also be e of c coreccetion...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thing about parties is you need to figure out where the cool people are...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
all the cool kids just said yes please il take some more
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Today was a good trading day... However, this rally may not be sustainable given the low volume on the NYSE and NAsdaq.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And I thought the ALSi people were flat-lining, like sunbathing. Where were u? U like sunbathing?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well AlsiBADtrader, looks like your expanded flat fell flat again!You not goin to get any new subscriptions if you continue to read the waves incorrectly...yes i know, you took the hint and you not short overnight!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looks like we going to fail in 5.
0 Kudos