Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where have all the formites older than 6 months gone!

Not applicable
As Y man says.....waiting to hear the flush......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So where the rest of the olde regulars?? - Goldfinger, Ditz, Tango, Zing, SirPsycho, Bossiebek, OomBoom, nova, kwagga, ZARP!!!
Zarp, did I see you make a small comeback recently? Gravy, when you gonna stick your head in here again?
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
makes u think does it not of where the old forumites have gone??????????????
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
B&G.....you gotta pay for those brides....otherwise the Ruskie Mafia will most certainly make you an offer you can't refuse...swimming against the Buffalo rip with potato bags latched onto your legs is not an option....hope you ate your client ledger.....well done anywayz, staying in the area? Adios.
0 Kudos
Bossie_Bek
Contributor
AvS still enjoying the daily banter. Most of my questions are questions no more. Rather invest than playing derivatives - one could say i'm lurking. A bit of a pity that we do not have someone anymore like a$$boy willing to post some charts - Simon how about it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
NIKS.....that said will always have 1 eye on my ol' 2 buds....GFI & SOL.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Ahoy bro',...yep the pears are starting to take shape....whatta ya doing with the other eye dude...keepin' it for the nightshift eh?.....catch you later, adios
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Y, you sexy beast, where else on God's green earth would we want to live? Yip, we're already looking, this is our 4th property in 5 years can you believe. We like to find the hidden gems and release their potential. We need to do something or Gravy's worst nightmare will come true. He'll have to find something beginning with J and ending with B with an O in the middle. Not gonna happen.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
BTW still no ADSL. Day 5 now. And Gerald, the very friendly TGK guy is working on the problem like a B*astard. I don't have the heart to be furious cos he's so sweet. Drinking a lot is helping a lot. Nice rain today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yebo hombre....sent out some smoke signals for you recently, alas no reply, hence figured the amigo was in some tequila induced coma. Been busy with the new joint...open on 30 March and travelling between Pretoria and Jo'burg together with *****wart contractors has been killing me. Whats your take on a good play for J&J or do you think just sit it out???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos