Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where is the so called correction ?

Not applicable
Dow made a gravestone candle for the day at the close yesterday, I think we'll see your correction from today towards the end of the week.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Sell in 'tember, come back 'vember. It'll catch on if I keep repeating it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CJ I think ur missing the ball here,PEs cannot reflect future company earnings and from the looks of it the crystal ball have got a very dull shine in my opinion.Im am a self proclaimed BULL but I think the Bear has got this Bull by the balls!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
umm, which bear market are you looking at boet? Looks pretty bullish to me. You can sit with the profits of doom and wait for the inevitable downturn if you like, but how much profit making potential are you prepared to pass up on in the meantime?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good luck Skaaptjop, I really hope you dont get burned,nothing worse than a burnt Skaaptjoppie.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Higher highs and higher lows = BULL meaning go long. Lower lows and lower highs = BEAR, meaning go short. Look at your chart again (the right way up) and tell me what you see?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MMM nope I smell somthin burning! But hey skaaptjop thanx for the Bear /Bull lesson very interesting. X = Y-Z your lesson looks like a roman candle if u ask me.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that burning smell is the roasted bear we're preparing for dinner ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yep, been feeding off him for the last couple of months now, tasty, very tasty.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
dow futures still inching upwards.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL @ Simon ,may your words be of gold ,I tasted some Bear meat last year and it tasted like pickled fish that was in the sun for a week or two.Had a bad case of Bear meat food poisoning.
0 Kudos
george60
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
last new high on the dow tonight tomorrow all markets will fall.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
check the island reversal on the alsi40 tomorrow when the market gaps down.
0 Kudos