Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where is the topi going to close today

scandal
Super Contributor
Call me crazy but i think it will close close to the open price or slightly lower.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Who knows? Maybe Chartist gut feel will pan out this week. ALSH Stoc and RSI look overbought. USA Companies like Citigroup Q3 earnings not too "lekker". Friday is 20th annivesary of "Black Monday" that may make some nervous. OMO
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
yes maybe, JHALEX has formed double top on daily chart (top 40 yet to confirm pattern) FTSE and DAX of days highs and down slightly. DOW futures look to be opening on down side. When Dow opens might pull us down OMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zirk....my gut feel was only for Thursday PM and the next day ....my gut has no opinion on the future at the moment....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
mine tells me short is coming maybe for wed or thursday. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Talking about gut....I can highly recommend "Winesense" - a eating spot in kalkbay....excellent quality of food and great wines which can be bought by the glass.....breaks the mould of the usual mediocre food served up with indifference which we have become so used to being thankful for in that area....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
they have a high tech dispensing apparatus....u buy a tasting amount..half glass or full glass....glasses quite big... although the glasses are big the spur in Fish Hoek has even bigger glasses and this may be more to your tatse...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Spur? Naw, I don't eat at such fancy joints. Mostly the places I go serve booze in plastic cups. Sometimes they even wash'm.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
think that may be a regional thing....when I have been to pink Loerie I have noticed that...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
dow down to about 14060 an then bounce up. Prepare for a long position on the alsi for a quick 80 points or so... OMO
0 Kudos