Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where's Harmony going?

platsak
Super Contributor
Does anyone have an idea where this share is going?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Wizard
Super Contributor
Short term down, Long term up
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
In your opinion should I get out now to enter again later?
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
IMO this one offers value below about R78. The knee-jerk reaction to Swanepoel was overdone and the share recovered back over 80 fairly rapidly. Just need to see where it settles in the next few days while ZAR is a bit stronger.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I could express my opinion, but then Chartist will counteract my opinion.?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, maybe... -but I'd like to read your opinion as well...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
When gold is correcting, it's really not nice to be close to anything gold and shiny. HAR also had a terrific run and some profit taking is perfectly normal. If you're looking over the medium term - 3 to 6 months I wouldn't sell. OMO, but its worth a lot more than what it's trading at the moment. You will need some patience on this one, but when it starts to run again you can bet your bottom I'll be right there to cheer it along.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just look for a 61.8 retracement...HAR will fly but not before is has done this....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist i dont have any sophisticated charts i use whats available on this website from what point to what point would i draw the fib line to see retracement levels sorry if this is a stupid question but im not a day trader. Thanks
0 Kudos