Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where will this share hit resistance

Maggie
Super Contributor
Anyone have any thoughts on where we will hit resistance?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Maggie, depeneds on timeframe used for restistance. Short term (last 60 days) it is sitting at resistance but if it breaks up should goto about 260 then 275 (75 and 90 days back). Beyond that dbl top was at 320. BTW I dont trade this share so just looking at charts
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Apparantly they are thinking of either merge with the uuu business or selling there share outright. Glimpsed article on the weekend that states that they have received regalatory approval to buy one or the other mine which they will merge with their present operation. May become a punters darling again.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Is at resistance and seems to be comming out of a bit of a squeeze - take profits at about 250 and 265, and exit at about 275 imo. Will have another quick look and say more now now.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Short term there could be a pull-back to around 230, With these small caps though, there may not be enough volume to bring about the pull-back. If you happy with your profits at this level - exit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simmers was one of the promising looking shares discussed on Simons show last week, if I remember correctly.
0 Kudos