Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where would one find more information?

Not applicable
I am fairly new to this online share trading thing, and as such I am keen to do some analysis on various companies. I have looked over the site, but have not been able to find any information on operations of various companies. I.e Such as How many outlets Pick n Pay has, what other operations they are invested in (retail outfits) and what future plans they have for the company. Does anyone know where I could find this info? Or is that another site im looking for to get that kind of information?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
Click on help and education and go to face to face classes. Look at introduction to website, I think they will help you to get what you want. You can also attend the OST free courses which you can find under face to face classes under help and education
0 Kudos
Dina_1
Occasional Contributor
On OST you will get a company's financials, research reports by Credit Suisse (if conducted) and links to recent news reports about the company. I recommend looking at a company's own website to understand more about its operations. Some companies will place presentations about their future plans on their website, usually under investor relations.
0 Kudos