Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wheres all the old hands?

platsak
Super Contributor
I note that the seasoned traders are not active on the site. Have they started a new forum somewhere else?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Preston
Super Contributor
Yes..chartist have started a site for all mature traders.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Where is that forum? Please..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
its a bit like the pied piper really!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This rat cant get to the party :P - Tried that link, updated my Skype :(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Perhaps someone can invite me? Skype Username is "obcbttb"
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I problably have to start watching Roffey again. Things are looking bleak. To be honest I cannot really blame them for taking such a step.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am not a member of that forum..sorry. i cannot invite you
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Just persist in participation and one of these days many of 'us' will be regarded as old hands. I rather suppose you are actually referring to those old hands who added some more value to the discussions than those remaining here?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seasoned traders??
I think the real traders don't concern themselves with petty things like forum politics (and that statement in itself excludes me from that club very neatly). There are one or two private investors still on this forum who have a lot more experience and value than any of the more vocal group ever had.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes AvS who?..."private investors"...do they also bank with a #private bank"....so you would have some inside knowledge as to who is successful and who isnt...if you do I would be interested to know how you obtained this information or did you just employ your investigative powers again like when you went snooping around my company?
0 Kudos