Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wheres our friends, Wena and Shanil...

Werner_1
Super Contributor
are they still makeing 75% per month returns? I recall us always having arguements about short term vs long term, these guys said they could make those gains, i would like to know how its going now that the market is on the uptick?
0 Kudos
35 REPLIES 35
suki
Super Contributor
they probably got into knockout warrants and they got knocked out.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
Lol werner sarcasm at its best...but i agree you get these clownS that come here and make bold claims...and eventually wipe themselves out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
maybe they've made their fortunes and retired?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
Nobody ever made a fortune. Warren Buffet is still making a fortune.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
There are guys out there earning consistant 5,10,20k a day. untill you believe you will never achieve!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ahh John, you are so right. Even my investment proposal is shot down (OK I admit I cannot give full details yet so that gives rise to the sarcasm), but these returns are very very possible, and like you say, you only believe when you do it ;-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an then when you do achieve it you stiill don't belive (as we trained to NOT believe in easy money) .. so we self destruct ..
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
i beleive, i am just saying. enough is not enough. any individual earnign 10k a day please be my mentor.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
75% to 100% per month? I did get some months with that returns, so i am not one of the guys that dont know whats possible... but its impossible over long term, otherwise firms like Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan would hire these guys... Even Simon says these returns over long term are not possible... I dont want to start the arguement again, but i would be keen to see some audited statement that shows such gains for each month for more than 5 years! would be cool.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
see thats were I dont have a problem..for me working hard for money goes against my moral and religious convictions....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
ok, so where does your money come from? just falls on your lap?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wel I think the person money being spent on falls into his lap ;-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well no I prefer it to fall into my bank account, some times it rains, sometimes it pours and some times I go through bad times but in the end the rain always comes mate... come on werner..I showed you a system, that beat the alsi over 14 years of back data and you are telling me that it hard come on mate..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip .. it just arrives .. you go click click, add money/risk mamageemnt (all of this takes less then a minute) .. an then the money just arrives .. nice an easy ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, does anyone know where I can loan R30 mil? I dont have the assets to back R30 mill but the monies put in are 100% guaranteed so you loose nothing - you are a signatory to the account so you can close out at any time).

I really want to show everyone here that it is possible to do this and then I will invite you all back again to redo it.

Tell you what I will ensure in writing to pay the funder 15% after 120 days investment and you walk away ZERO further risk. I am that sure this will work.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Sorry John, But it takes work to get the system going, to develop the strategy etc. i thought you were referring to something else where you dont do anything for the cash to flow in... So you using that system still? hows it going?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will sit down with anyone that has the R30 mil to invest/loan and disclose full details but I need proof that you have the R30 mil to offer, no chancers. I don't want your money as you will pay it to the insurer so I never touch the funds and do not control them in any way what so-ever.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
so the investor needs to prove he/she has funds before you tell them what the investment is? i dont know if that will work.
0 Kudos