Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Which way ......

Not applicable
Still gaining nicely, tightly range bound yesterday and jumped 6% this morning (after a 12% jump earlier). Still seems to be stuck at the resistance of under R21. Anyone have a bigger glass ball to see if a quick short or maybe a longer term call is viable at these levels? R20,50 to R20,70
0 Kudos
39 REPLIES 39
jack12
Super Contributor
yip, I think it is tied to 20 and heading into overbought so a quick short for next week is a possibility
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok, so it broke through 21 and is heading quickly north. I guess the over bought position is even stronger so a nice short next week will pay for a few bills ;-)
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
yip, she at a 60day high, will wait to reconfirm mon, there is strong resistance at 21, think it will be back to 17 next week
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Could be that traders are gambling on 'good' results from them on TUE?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got in earlier at 20 and a bit. You guys don't think we can see 26 next week before she turns down?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Be careful shorts, we might see a quick jump on Monday/Tuesday to 26-27? To next resistance then shoot down again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R22,79 close - wow! Monday will be another big day. Have a nice looong weekend y'all!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why no feedback? Hmmmmm, how will results impact the price tomorrow?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seems waiting a while for the short is still worth keeping in mind. Anyone know what time results will be released? It is likely to be lower but will the "less" negative earnings etc do what the international markets have done... rally in price as it appears the worst is over and things are slowly getting better?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hoping for better then expected results? We are soon to touch 25. I have lost so much money in the past on this share time to get my money back
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well the results are out and they are as bad as you could expect. In my opinion however think that they are much better than one could expect from the market conditions. Big question now is what direction will we trade? Down only marginally from yesterday but is this just a reaction to the results until they are digested and then the traders and futures guys climb in a rally or sell the share again... anyone with a guess? Down for a while. OMO
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I guess there is only one way down I am short to 18
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I went short at 24,one can only hope.All I know is that this share is nothing but a gamble! My crystal ball is very hazy,can't really make out what's going on inside..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah 25/26 looks too strong to break. Remember 21 should be massive support!
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
You got to have big marbles to short you got more guts than me I sold half portfolio at 2500 if it goes down i will take on the share good value I will buy more at 1900 or 2000 with this type of risk i take half profit and roll over or take shares just the way I would trade this one
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
agree 21 is resistance which could be support, because it is the 1st time I think it will fall to the average 18-19
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
My money is disappearing!!!! expected it to go down after 28% rise in 2 days,now it's up another 7%...Some advice??
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
top of bol, overbought, RSI 70 and low volumes, I will wait for the close
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
wait for the close and then what?
0 Kudos