Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Dave_a_Walker
New Contributor
what is really going on here? Who is buying at these levels? I sold half so the balance in my portfolio is free but comeone!
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
rsalie
Super Contributor
I feel the same. I'm out at 249c though. PS: there must be a reason why people are buying at these levels, and it could go up even more, but it could also go the other way as quickly as it went up. There hasn't been a real profit taking period as well I feel.
0 Kudos
Joe_T
Occasional Contributor
Up Up Up all the way! I just love this one. If I look at others in this sector there could still be some room.
0 Kudos
Bledled
New Contributor
Fundamentals and hospital segment looking good especially with the National Health rollout coming.
0 Kudos
Carl_1
Occasional Contributor
A strong share price will enable this company to buy some of the many independent day clinic hospitals in South Africa and thus grow more quickly
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
This share price has gone mad. Ride it
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Busy dropping fast.. everyone taking their profits or what.. planning on hanging on to this one for the long run...
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
It might be Simnon Brown
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
If you are planning on holding for the long haul then stop watching the thing... that way lies madness!
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
With the middle class growing and public health care not too reliable, this might be one of those shares we will say "if you invested R10 000 in 2014 you would have over R1m today" Could this be the next blue chip?
0 Kudos
kn_1
Occasional Contributor
Not sure if it will be blue chip status in next 3-5 years, but someone knows something which keeps the price upward bound. Interesting the recent spike was supported with decent volume, but there were not just as many sellers when it dropped from R3.20 to about R2.15. I bought it for a 3 year horizon - hopefully will be a tenbagger. My only concern is that the sector is regulated too much (a concern I share with Simon Brown) - that may stifle the price.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Alternatively we can wait until end of July or so as prices have a tendecy of dropping in June and only climb in August or even September so I strongly think this is a tenbagger. Well most small caps start climbing significantly after 7 years or so. The sector might be strongly regulated (same as insurance and financial services) but profits are still to be made here. Lots of profits can be made as public sector health care is gabbage and there is a reasonable climb in middle class (the target market in this company).
0 Kudos