Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who needs Manual anyway?

G_V_V
Super Contributor
Oh and where were you at election time Tomato? No doubt you were adding to the lines that resembled tails of serpents, whilst I have never voted for any party my whole life. I know who my leader is, He is our Lord and savior Jesus Christ who died for all our sins so that we can have life. Not someone who just says they are prepared to die for a cause and then commits violent acts so that they can be imprisoned to further their education with tax payers money, whilst their wives and children had to spearhead the battles to freedom that did not require any grand scale violence plan. It took them 27 years to realize that crime does not pay and yet they still raise their criminal heads at their own people when they threaten and prejudge a verdict not of their liking. Is that not still political dominance? Tell me what chance has Mbeki got in defending his honor? Why was Shake found guilty if Zuma is not? The WORD of God is sharper than any Zulu spear and divides the bone from the marrow. The battle continues and will only be completed when the prophecies in the Book of Revelation in the Bible is accomplished.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Thank you Chartist I truly need everybody to pray for me and for themselves.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Very funny, would you believe me if I told you that I don't have a car, not because I can not afford one but because I don't need one.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Don't worry relborg I love my enemy even though they may be heathens, after all what good is it to love only those who love you, don't the heathens do the same? When I rebuke someone it is because I love them.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Yes you are right Bre neither is the Cape Flats.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if only you knew what I was praying for....
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
Automatic is better than manual
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Every now and then some really phucking weird people appear on this site...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was referring, in particular, to you telling Russ to manually stimulate a certain part of Brazen's anatomy. Could you please provide a scripture that justifies making this request of Russ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The part I most impressed with is that Brazen is a GIRL, well lady well, ***** OK she Brazen but I doubt you will what you are lookng for on her....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, I stood in the line snaking back from the polling station... Hissssss... I voted for someone who I thought would best represent my views in parliament. If it matters to you, I did not vote for a former jailbird. I've seen a few people who obsess over Revelations. They all have different interpretations, and they can't all be right. They share two common traits, though: (1) they are motivated largely by fear (fear that this or that person is the antichrist, fear that this or that is the mark of the beast) and (2) they all act like crackpots (follows from (1)). If you read the first 65 books it will put your battle in the last book into context. Some excerpts: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood..." and "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God's appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God." If we joke about what you said, it's our way of telling you that we think there is a contradiction or some other quirk in the sentiments you express. Perhaps the problem is on our side, but it is an opportunity for you to reconsider whether your opinion is sound. We're actually trying to help you, not crush you. Comprendo?
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Roll on the Hadron Collider
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Just like birds of a feather flock together, people who suck must suck together. Re 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he who is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
And you think you know this God who you think appointed the leaders of this government?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What I am trying to tell you is that Brazen is... Holy and I think she is planning on staying that way for some time to come.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What I am trying to tell you is that Brazen is... Holy and I think she is planning on staying that way for some time to come.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
John you don't know the historical comments between Brazen and myself. She keeps insulting me and Russ is now sucking up to her, now that I was informed that she is girl does not make much of a difference because if Brazen was a male his d**k would be the same size as her cl*t.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Your lucky you haven't seen my shinny face.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos