Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who needs Manual anyway?

john_1
Super Contributor
Many donominations= many collection plates. Is there any other reason?
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
I do not, but many a nutcase has been locked up in an institute also claiming to walk the path and following orders that can clearly not come from the god they claim to serve which is the god described in the christian holy bible. i take it that is the god of which you believe you are the spokesman, like moses perhaps or abraham? ps. just don't loose it and go and kill anybody when he so informs you ok.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
John this is child's play compared to myspace.com blogging.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Well they do say that money makes the world go round. I hate to think what will happen if the US decide not to bail out the banks with the $700 billion, I wonder if that is only 10% of the iceberg.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
LOL, so you expect me to take a heathen seriously? I'm here to try to save your ass not you mine.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GVV, i don't hate you coz ur racist, but i sure feel like klapping the hell out of you for being a racist that can't spell. In fact the next time i see you i will do just that.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Not to worry G V V,this HOTT labels everyone who does'nt agree with his blinkered , rose tinted view of the ANC, a racist.Next he will demand you are banned from the Forum !!
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Does hott 1 stand for hot one or the last Hottentot standing?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Yes he must be one of those guys whose teacher must have pulled his ears over his head for not listening in class.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Do you think that the ex apartheid government was appointed by God? Or are we all sinners on a journey to the purification of the soul? I believe we still have a lot of walking with Jesus to do if we truly want to be free.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GVV, you are the worst kind of hypocrite. You claim to be the voice of God and use profanities in the same sentence. Jesus never spoke anything but kindness to all. He was not bigoted or prejudiced - everything you are. It is people like you who give Christians a bad name. You are NOT the voice of God - if you were, you would sound like God, not some demented Pharisee. Please take your racist, bigoted, hypocritical comments somewhere else.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So what does god soung like exactly?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, I don't want to get into a whole relgious discussion here. This is not the place for it. So I will give you a short answer - read the Bible to know what God sounds like, especially when Jesus talks, as he actually did speak for God. However, the above is pretty meaning less as it probably depends on your beliefs to start with as to how you are going to interpret it. Non-Christians love to point at the Old Testament and portray God as a vicious, harsh God who metes out punishment to all who opposes him. What almost everyone fails to do (Christians and non-Christians alike) is read the Bible in its totalitity and formulate their opinions on the unfolding story throughout scriptures. We all love to quote portions of it to justify our particular point of view. That is exactly what GVV is (unsuccessfully) trying to do as well. Well, that did seem to become a rather long religious discussion :)
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I know I am the worst kind of worm on the planet, but why does Jesus always choose me to speak for Him? Why Lord?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
You remind me of the story about the two sons, one said he would not work the fields but later he did and the other said he will but never did. What will you do Zephyr ?
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Hey man i do not see how your laugh out loud at heathens policy can help you safe anyone's soul from burning in hell, which by the way is one of the reasons why i can never believe in such things. it is a horrible and evil idea of creating such a place as hell and then sending people there, why not just fix the people that do wrong so everybody lives better lives and all is happy and gay as in the supposed promise land. i am irrelegious and i do not wish any harm on anybody and sure as hell do i not wish any such thing as sending someone to burn for all iternaty in some horrible place for something he/she had done or did not do. Lol at these people you or god suspects are going to be in that posistion which your god has created makes you much more wicked than i.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
GVV,you are obviously not a Christian.You are a complete phony just enjoying stirring things up and pulling peoples' chains.In fact,you are just playing the devil's advocate(he he,good one Russ).
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks,B.I'm still chuckling to myself.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Heathens create there own hell and Christians their own Heaven through FAITH.
0 Kudos