Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who predicted the drop at the open...

Not applicable
If you had access to the site mentioned before you could have seen this little snippet before market opened today and had your early morning profit guns open and ready to fire.

http://www.realchartist.com/videos/95-12-april-2011-we-said-short-gold-and-short-equities.html

And this video was done before 7 this morning if I am not mistaken...
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
Not applicable
it was easy to tell the market would drop this morning. traders must not leave alsi longs/shorts open over night. simple if you had a short congrats if you had a long sorry.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes,I agree with you Njabulo, you dont need to complicate something so simple.CPS, we all have brain , I just hope yours is not so far up.... so please dont insult us....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i think what we need is somebody who succesfully traded the short this morning at 8:30am to share with us how they traded it succesfully for 100pts+. thank you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja but this topic was discussed on the forum yesterday already. The video just was done this morning. I am not saying guys cannot think for themselves but seems the usual, I am new and dont understand stuff and can you tell me if I should buy this or sell that stuff still being chatted about here. Thats all I see mostly. A few of the older guys still here but no one actually SAYING anything about real trading stuff.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja but this topic was discussed on the forum yesterday already. The video just was done this morning. I am not saying guys cannot think for themselves but seems the usual, I am new and dont understand stuff and can you tell me if I should buy this or sell that stuff still being chatted about here. Thats all I see mostly. A few of the older guys still here but no one actually SAYING anything about real trading stuff.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry for triple post, computer froze and next thing it posted 3 times.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My prediction for the alsi based on my elliot wave count.Went short yesterday.Probability that the alsi started wave 4 c down and that it will trade in a triangle before a breakout to a higher high in wave 5 up.(Also a probibality for a wave 5 failure-double top).Target for wave 4 c down 27500-27250 alsi futures.If correct about triangle a wave 4d up to follow,followed by a 4e down and then wave 5 up.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Dow hit its resistance at 12 460 - just draw the trend lines. I enterd short yesterday based on trend line bounce back off 12460. I entered short on the Dow Futures at 12430 with a 50 point stop and a target of 12 220 initially. Banked 70 points before the down trend resis line was broken and I closed the trade as I am working. Dow still has more downside but the trade of resistance at that level was a pretty sure deal....nice thing all profit made whilst I was sleeping and banked profits over breakfast and a hot cup of coffee. More fun to be had tonight.If you looking to scalp the Dow and make the easiest moola you ever came across use the live NYSE feed on the $Tick reading and short at +1000, buy at -1000 with a 20 point target and a 30 point stop. As always, may the charts be with you.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I agree Christos and thats been posted here several times but I think CPS is in a dark place and only the flicker from a video screen is visble to him. Come on CPS , 1000 people are saying the same thing in different ways.....
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
CPS - check out the overseas markets before ours open. They were heavily down, on top of a down(ish) day in the US yesterday, and have been dropping since the US closed. The asian markets also dropped. There was a very high chance we would drop. No IQ necessary.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
CPS.....thanks for an informative post.....we are all here to learn and this type of post can only give us all further insight into how we can approach the markets.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just for fun not to trade.Predict tomorrows gap on the alsi. Me say +- 200 points up.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Ok....my "bets" is on a flat to small gap down.....
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my bet is 150 points up but the swing down at 29600.Where is rams and fredsef are they chickens?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Chartist at it again. Make a video and if it works out then post it and run around boasting. Complete with your multiple phonies here again in your attempts to muster the appearance of credibility and drum up the custom. Soon we will be hearing the sorry stories of how people have been duped by this attention seeking fake.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
hey Christos, I dont make bets now, must first wait for CPS video link at 7am tomorrow
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
out of interest FREDSED, what sort of returns have you made on your capital this year?
0 Kudos