Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who predicted the drop at the open...

Not applicable
CPS.Is there no video today?Just want to see if we still on the right track.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams please phone Chartist and ask him to post that video at 17.00 every day then we can make plenty money.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
it is rather strange that some people think every trader out there is a fraud, what is quite amazing if that's the case who's making money.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sometimes you just have to take a higher road. Those that used the video to good effect, fantastic. Those that did not sorry to hear it. Maybe next time.

Seems like some just want to be the head of the pack and other have to follow, so sorry I don't follow. I make up my own mind but I like to hear either side. Here all I hear is "we can do better", "we did better"; yet no where do I see anyone here (regulars) putting their head on the block and giving advice and sticking to it.....
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I'd also like to see regular predictions with a "buy" or "sell" recommendation, every day/week/whatever. Not this "hey, this one time we did well and that proves I'm the winnar."

Besides, who cares. This reminds me of a statement "arguing about religion is like arguing about whoever has the best imaginary friend". If it makes you money, pocket the money. Why drum up support for fibb/squiggly lines/smoke signals/whatever unless it actually helps you make money.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I mean, specifically, that the support helps you make money. Me, I follow my own thing so have zero need to discuss it with other people.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
CPS, you need to get out of that one track mind, your videos does not make us money, we make our own quite comfortably because we do our own research . I dont think you have been reading the posts on the ALSI on this forum or you are unable to think outside your video. Show a bit of maturity....
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
C'mon, each to their own. I could easily live without a minute-by-minute rundown of the fibb hocus pocus, but I don't try to stop you posting it :p
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Its not fib hocus pocus but Elliot Wave hocus pocus and not Elliot your gardener.....
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Elias, not Elliot. He has a dart board. Some say he just practices darts and doesn't try to use it to bet on stocks. Buffett says he's sticking to his circle of competence.

All we know is, he'll called Elias.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Hello Chartist, I mean john, 2&same. In my real world you are a figment of your own imagination. As such kindly go and prosper in dreamland where you sometimes actually exist.
0 Kudos