Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who's the bear and who's the bull?

eddy66
Super Contributor
Some say timyto and some say tomato,for every one that says it's going up there's one saying down and everyone's got his own reasoning.I thought it would be interesting to know how many bulls there are compared to bears?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
saash
Super Contributor
This is an odd question at this stage - imo market is turning. At the end of a bear, and at the start of a bull - so in theory, both. HEHE.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Short term I am a bull untill the market says I must be a bear. Longterm 1-3 years i see a correction in the winds and more bearish. However i could b wrong but I think we are looking at a longer term consolidation move sideays ranging 10/25% down from where we are today and slightly up. I guess the ALSI trading 18500/19000 to about 24000/25500 for the next 12 to 18 months. OMO though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CPS, help what is ALSI, is it a company, i need it's jse code please.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
hahaha...valmak,it's the allshare index
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol - and this guy invests in shars?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eish! I realy thought ALSI was a code of a certain company. Yah neh!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Bear. I have both long and short positions. I'd love to go fully long, but I really think we have a unique situation with some very serious dangers.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos