Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who will be the loser

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Hi all After a bit of a "trading Sabbatical" I am back but quite a few analysts are calling the top or an over-heated, irrational market which I have to agree seems to be the case. With that in mind I would appreciate your input as to which Share/s would be the MOST vulnerable to a general correction and why? I am only interested in companies that have warrants as I am keen to line up a few call options.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
with respect, you losing already .. forget calling tops/bottoms etc .. trade the trend and right now it is up .. hope on the bus until it stalls then hop off .. okes an okettes here been calling the top for about 15% now
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
since May 1,and since then, we done abnout 15% UP.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And " very lazy ALSI " now more than 5000 points per contract, and still holding March contracts....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
DOW now at record high....17 000!
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Thanks for the input and it is well noted, I am indeed riding the wave but refer back to my question which is... when the correction does "eventually" come and it will. Which share with warrants will be the biggest loser? not that I will buy now but rather that I will be ready to climb in and benefit on the downside.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nobody knows .. everybody will have a view, but truth is nobody knows ..
0 Kudos