Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why are shareholders dumping SBK?

DEP
Super Contributor
Why are shareholders dumping SBK? This doesn't make sense, 11.11% of SBK shares are going to be sold for R136 on the 15/02/2008.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DEP
Super Contributor
I am the only one left with SBK. Eish. :-( I will just keep on holding!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think its time to buy SBK. Looks like volumes are increasing. Lets see if it bounces or reaches the 8240 level.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
R89.20... I want to see R95.00 today
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
so if you buy today you still qualify for the buyback...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
10. IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES OF THE TRANSACTION Expected effective date of the Transaction Tuesday, 12 February 2008 Expected last day to trade Standard Bank Group ordinary shares on the JSE in order for ordinary shareholders to be eligible to receive the Scheme Consideration on Friday, 15 February 2008 Expected record date, being the date on which ordinary shareholders must be recorded on the register of members of Standard Bank Group in order to be scheme participants and so become entitled to receive the Scheme Consideration, at close of business on Friday, 22 February 2008 Expected operative date of the Scheme, at the commencement of trading on the JSE on Wednesday, 27 February 2008
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
thanks then they look very attractive at current price
0 Kudos
Pots
Contributor
So what's a good number of SSF march contracts? 40?
0 Kudos