Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why has a trade happened without my consent?

fng
Contributor
Hi not sure how i should have worded the topic but anyway, i have mtx and bti futures and have noticed that i am obviously down today, but on my home page at the bottom of p/l for the day is lets say R5000. but when i go further down to total money available and and money left in account, well in that profits and losses it reflects my losses are like R10000. ! then when i investigate further i see that my futures were sold today and then bought again, the same amount of shares at the same underlying price however my SSF price has increased, eg. my mtx ssf purchase was reflected at R3.41 and now it has jumped to R3.56 !!!! i must add that my contract was bought last week and and was the june contracts. I also hold other futures shares but only these 2 are affected, anyone else experience this????? Cause i am rather disturbed by it!! Thanks for your help in advance..
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
fng
Contributor
Ooops, do i feel like a t*t.. sorry just figured out was obviously a roll over to the new contracts.... my bad!
0 Kudos