Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why is telkom share price still above one cent

Vano
Regular Contributor
I just finished reporting my Telkom phone line. The service rendered by the telkom staff, seems to have been designed to irritate and frustrate: "Sorry, seh, but can you find another line to call us back at ten to twelve, because I cannot test the line while you are talking to me on it." me: "No, I do not have another line to call you on" "Then please wait for ten minutes and then call us back at ten to twelve" ???? It is 09h00, ten to twelve is almost two hours away, but i bravely carry on:"Why don't i just put down the phone, you test and call me back?" "No, seh, I am not allowed to call you back" A telephone service provider who refuses to return calls to a distressed customer, their customer facing staff do not realise that saying "ten to twelve" is not the correct way to say 10212. When i phoned back again, guess what? " Sorry, seh, we cannot test the line while you are talkin on it..........
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable
Inisist on speaking to a supervisor or higher. Works every time. Its nonsense they cannot test while on the line to you as I have reported before and they test with me on the line.
0 Kudos