Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why is the application of warrens Buffets principles more difficult than it looks

surfer
Regular Contributor
Just read the Intelligent investor by Ben Graham.Buffets principles look simple and easy to understand yet there is still one one warren buffet in the world.I supopose you could argue that Remgro are value invsetors and a few others I think the patience is the hardest part to sit and wait for when nobody wants that stock anymore and until your insight tells you its a buy.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Brazen
Super Contributor
What I don't get is why does everyone like the ones with nuts, fudge, caramel or toffee and no one want the turkish delight, orange creams or those gross strawberry ones.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
What I don't get is why they stil MAKE those gross strawberry ones!
0 Kudos
mib
Contributor
those are for when the others are finished and you NEED a choc
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yes, WHY do they still make them. In an emergency you can bite the top off and rinse out all the pink goo with cold water. But a nasty residue remains.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Surfer,did you get your answer from Brazen excellent response. very smart Brazen and attackcat.
0 Kudos