Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why is this share falling

Not applicable
Please help explain why share has fallen 16% from recent high.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
it may be because some of the directors have sold off their shares - that really pisses me off no end - they have only just listed and asked investors to finance this company STEFANUTTI & BRESSAN HOLDINGS LTD in good faith - the shares have risen considerably and so now the directors start to cash in on our money we have loaned them to grow the company. This is really not good. There should be some law here to protect investors from those directors.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude that was the whole point of listing. it was a distrubutiom not a capital raising listing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes , and i am going to contact them and i wont to know who those directors are and why were they allowed by the board of STEFANUTTI & BRESSAN HOLDINGS LTD to use my hard earned cash that i am lending them and they are now using for Xmas bonus. I won't the addresses of those directors and I want to know where they live.
0 Kudos