Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why the sharp moves today please?

Not applicable
I've been trying to find news on SBG today but have had no joy as yet. Is anyone investing in this stock for the medium to long term or has it become one of those shares that just gets traded every which way but loose? I got involved simply to trade it but if it falls back to 15c again I may buy a chunk and sit on the shares to see what happens. I wouldn't have much to lose and I suspect I would win eventually. Any opinions or insights would be appreciated as I'm fairly new to this and have a shocking lack of knowledge about the company which I'm going to take time out to address before making any more decisions about it.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
charlescs20
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry, I found that after posting. Thanks
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Well, I don't know whether you own a dog (called Duke perhaps?) but once you buy this, you will surely have one...
0 Kudos
luvhele
Not applicable
The company made a loss in the last six month as a result of a restructuring process.I is a good buy if you think they are going to turn the bottom line around
0 Kudos
buzwiz
Contributor
I really don't know what you mean. A dog is man's best friend. Is that what you mean?
0 Kudos