Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why try fix something when it ain't broke?

GdM
Frequent Contributor
Has anyone tried the new Moneymax (Fin24) site? Am I the only one who finds it slow, visually unappealing (ugly), illogical, totally complicated, un-user friendly and allround a huge dissapointment compared to the old?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
analyst
Frequent Contributor
I agree 100%. It is absolutely terrible.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Yeah, it's terribly non-user friendly. There's a phone number on the website which you can call and complain. I don't know what the heck got into them to change a perfectly well designed site to the monstrosity they now have.
0 Kudos
DB_1
New Contributor
It's a joke, some bored idiot trying to earn his salary.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
I'm a long term subscriber...from Simon's days but this is a stuff up. I was not even informed of the new site - the old one just stopped working with no directions on how to get to the new one. R200 plus per month for absolute junk! I want to cancel but don't even know how to get hold of them!!
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
I have just mailed them our concerns and noted that several forumites echo this sentiment. Let's see what happens.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Pls post their e-mail address here....also phone number if you have it. Thanks.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Telephone: 0860 103 911 BUT For queries regarding the FIN24 website, please do not phone the FINWEEK call center - send an email to: FIN24 Support or FIN24 Editor
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
0 Kudos