Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why you should not be buying this market - free video

Not applicable
Since the last one was so popular (over 300 downloads just yesterday) I think I may make it a regular feature?...http://www.screencast.com/t/12mHJN1nF
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Now you agree with Clive, do you crib his work?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No ...he called a short at 28400 and I called a long with a target of above 30 000
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Where be the top of this mega rollover? Not before next Wednesday to be sure. No charge, this is a freebie.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so, BoogieWoogie who are you really, do you trade here or are you just entertainment value. Well, at least we were spared the CPS story!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
having loads of fun. Long at 30 000 short at 30400. just as recommended by the vids.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and where is your overnight short and the stop?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
the high for 2day was 30397. did you do an OTC short at 30400? just asking.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams ...pse keep up...long yesterday at 30 000. 5 ctxs...heres one notice the profit already ZAR 4630 1E598871B OTS0006QE 0 15:03 1 30000.0000 -11.51 680.00 4630.00s...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So 1000 points round trip...short from 30500 down to 30 0000...long from there to 30400 short again to 30300...and counting
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Boogieman on 16 Feb 16:05 well the raging bulls had better do somthing quickly - or maybe they still smoking that pipe sponono was talking about. Time is running out fast and the expanded falt is wanting to run its course. Maybe next time they should stop badmouthing others and actually have a look at the information provided. Whos surfing the elliott waves now? So you were actually long when you were singing the short story.... and you missed out the "u" in expanded falt...expanded fault?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the expanded flats target was reached and exceeded. RAMS can you not read? My order confdirmation was for a buy at 30 000. By saying the bulls need to do something i was saying they need to get moving away from 30K more significantly than they were. If you dont understand trading maybe you should get some basic training?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For the record Sponono made that comment when we were around 30900. He was getting all excited about some bullish Dow action and i told him he was wrong.. History shows we promtly collapsed from there. That pipe must be tasting vile by now.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well you cant lie your way out of that post... you were either long and calling for a short or you were short and calling for a short...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
read what the order says and you will know.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
its more about what you said(not what we should assume what you said) because its here in its original form?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
u still have not aswered my question "the high for 2day was 30397. did you do an OTC short at 30400? just asking".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
2/17/2012 9:58:18 AM MAR12 ALSI S 1 30389 SEN811 INT OTS0006NZ 000 #NA000000I DWTM 11434090 SXFIN A O 1 I simply round it off ...call me a liar for 10 pts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am sure you will agree on 1000 pts 10 pts is irrelevant...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Now with so many deceptions just how insane are we expected to be to credit the Con Man with any benefit of the doubt? Anycase I tried to warn that market favoring risk on and got slated for my effort. The lying schizo was short going shorter, and panic short covering ensued.
0 Kudos