Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why?

Brazen
Super Contributor
Why are all my shares just going up and up? Is it cos I'm clever?
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
USERX
Contributor
Mine as well... up in smoke,that is!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmm . . . so you actually bought POT and ZOL. . .
0 Kudos
USERX
Contributor
POTSBA
0 Kudos
USERX
Contributor
OK, got rid of em all, now on a high ;)
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
care to share with the forum as to which you hold?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
B....from BOE:"The Day Ahead - We can expect a flat to slightly positive start. Eastern markets are firmer while the Dow closed higher (although it was 40 odd points off its high). The gold price is steady and the rand is marginally firmer from yesterday's close. All eyes will be on US non-farm payroll data due out at 3:30pm local time and the expectation is for around 95k. ###### Derivatives Trading Strategy - Non-farm payroll data could be the catalyst to take markets either higher or lower and many dealers worldwide will be eyeing this data for further direction. Futures closeout occurs next week Thursday and open interest stands at 170k contracts on the ALSI TOP40. This could provide for some interesting moves next week if positions cannot be rolled. Remember all MAR07 contracts if not closed today will be rolled."....is this a roll-your-own mountain cabbage fest or what??
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Why?...do we need to know this....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Tx Y. BTW, what kind of account do you have with BOE. My share portfolio is with them and I get squat from them - none of the daily info you get.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja Brazen.I love that arrogance.I miss my own.Just a broken Toy.O Miserable !....Nah,that's for Pooftas.You go gettem ,Girl.... ###Ride that Bull !....Just remember ; the Charts do not reflect GEO-POLITICAL TENSIONS....No,No, they do not. So toiten dem Stop Losses.We haven't had a 38.2% retracement from the early-Feb Top as yet....ooops.Lots of Downside in the Dow.A drop to 11100 would STILL SEES THE PRICE ON THE UPCHANNEL !!! This is Money-Pump Central Bank Olympics.Russia ahead with a 41% Y-O-Y increase....heh.Gotta love it.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Sorry about the delay, I was busy lighting the braai.....I have full massage trading account with all the extra's -150/mnth- ...go to : https://boepersonal.nedsecure.co.za/Services/OurServices.aspx ..also check out info in the Our Offering tab...you might have to shuffle papers, sign here sign there & you're definitely gonna get FICAéd.....what fun!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cheers Zarp - where have you been ? hope we will hear lotz more from you..
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Full massage trading account? This could be a way to build a client base?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
He goes hiding behind the moon every time the Dow makes a new high...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Hi Brazen,could it be because you've got so many put warrants?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Non-Farm jobs as expected, 97000....markets moving at last....more up B?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
My IMPs are flying and I am happy. Champagne tonite! Now what about dear old SOL. You said it was going up.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
LDT coming up Thursday, 29 March 2007 for interims....keep your eyes on the spiggot
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Platinum is the new black!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I thought you were gonna go into IMP when we chatted earlier this week - at around 191?
0 Kudos