Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Why?

YNWA
Super Contributor
Gold looks like it wants to pull a move for the w/end....movin' on up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Resi also puttin its head up. Daddy cows on the move..
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...one way traffic 2day for the resi on the intraday chart...some buying of GFISBO!....geez have we forgotten what happened 10 days ago already? Enjoy the Paarl Perlé with eno's tonight dude!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My system only gave a buy this morning I only trade off my triggers now, despite that somtimes I think it great value. I know that at times it is going to cost but the system back test gave me 36 trades 3 losses and none more than 3% before it spat me out. I will trade those odds. thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Absolutely right. Without a system you are farked. I had a target of the early 190s for IMP. All I got was a small installment tho, it would have been mucho dumb to go for SSFs. Of course I would have mucho moola now. ... .
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Good week-end little cretins. And don't think I didn't notice that none of you answered my question.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have changed my course over the last couple of months. I no longer go balls to the wall. you did exactly the right thing and your timing was great but somthing has to alow you to add to your position so that you make the moola and have no regrets. I have my trigger then a comformation ( or add to my position point) also trading the futures on monday would have been stupid. have a great week end and enjoy the champers!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Why, it was your briliant powers of deduction that lead to u being such a success!
0 Kudos