Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Will the bulls ever come back????

Not applicable
Will the bulls ever come back, and if so anymore care to guess when??
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Not applicable
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bulsl got no chance, sharks goign to get them every time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hmmmmm.... rugby not quite what i was looking for :)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I can see thousand of bulls not far from here. It sound like thunder. I guess the bulls are back in the market.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Simon, wanna put a bottle of Meerlust Rubicon on that?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err hobo, the good thing is I don't do bets, coz betting is witht he heart and as a sharks supporter it would have run my cellar dry. But you can give me horns if my some ref blunder or fluke of nature the bulls beat us.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Chicken!! Anyway I'll be watching that clash with particular interest & thinking of you sweating & crying all alone in some dark corner!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The bulls r back, they r a bit shy still after been away for so long.Its like any anamal or bird migration, first you see small groups and then they get bigger and bigger until every where you look you see them and then winter comes and the bears come out
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
The Bulls never left, just taking a nap. and if your buying coal, plat, iron ore or steel the bull is still here.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
chicken, damm right. It has been a tough life being a sharks supporter, spending a few decades in the B section and throwing away more then one final.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, do you realise that the Sharks franchise have not won a single trophy in any competition since 1996... man you'd have to be a die hard fan to stick with such a bunch of losers. LOL, GO BULLS!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the reminder Skip....
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I have stuck with the Sharks from their B-Div days - not going to toss them aside now. They are a great brand, a great rugby team and will bounce back...Just watch Freddie tear into defences this year. It will be interesting to see how the Bulls cope with Frans Ludeke! Maybe they are heading for bear times.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Industrial production numbers may show our direction, 0.1% exp. capacity util, 81.5% expected
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i think beranke said that the economy will strengthen in the second qauter, and be op par growth in 2H , inflation moderating, this could mean a strnger US economy + lower intrest rates, and PE levels world wide are pretty low. BUYBUYBUY
0 Kudos