Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Will the oppenheimers really do it? by org - DELETED

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you people are welcome to your preverse beliefs .. but take them to some other forum ..
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
just to let url know according fahrenheit 911,bin laden dint wipe out 4k but the US goverment,he was just a fall man in the bigga plot of things...sad what this world is coming to..peace n serenity to all
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Thank u Simon! In order for the incident never to occur ever again would u please instruct your IT technicians to execute the function ORG.BAN in the database`WebTrade' contained in the SQL server driver, which governs the chat room of OST. Thank u further!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Congrats Simon - I was wondering how far free speech went. Thank you for deleting that & now you can send him packing totally. 10/10
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not that I am defending the orriginal poster, but he did not actually get the party started. Between the rest of us we somewhere added to the degrade of the post. He merely pointed those interested in his style of thinking to a website. The follow on posts were what made it terrible, and i agree the post needed to die quickly. Thanks Simon.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
You're no fun, hope your head gets shaved!! Now I need to find somewhere with CNBC to see it.
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon can you please enlighten me as to what that post was about so that I can learn from it.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I also want to know.I feel like I've arrived just too late at the scene of an accident when everything has already been removed.Sick,I know, but human nature to want to gawk.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol - and Monday's entertainment continues - guys, tune into CNBC and watch Simon get his head shaved!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Dont worry....i copied it all before it was deleted....I will re-post at Midnight.....(dont tell Simon!)
0 Kudos