Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Will this ever recover

Not applicable
Why is this share dropping so rapidly and is their a chance of short term recovery or should I take my losses and run?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Fhydvjtfg
Contributor
You can if you want. I will be waiting to see if ACT benefits from the Eskom power network distribution spending upgrade. Their skills operation and business plan is well suited to take advantage of this expenditure by Eskom. I expect further risk to the downside in the short term but ACT still has a very bright future i believe. One stumbling block to taking a piece of the Eskom upgrading pie will be the BEE deal. When where how or who...I don't know. if i had any more cash i would be buying at these levels, not selling!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice recovery towards end of day. Why,I have no idea but not complaining. Hope it carries on in the morning.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Check sens. They've made deals. But the deals never done until the money's in the bank. Something they're struggling to do.
0 Kudos