Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wiz, did you go GFISBF ?

Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Doing nicely today.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hello Ditzy,why do u stay away form the forum for such long intervals?Are we really so boring and predictable?I for one enjoy your contributions!I also bought this warrant as we as at the very lows AGLSBI.As long as the gold price is showing signs of breaching $1000 mark it will should be a good hold AGL on the other hand might be wise to sell out of by Friday.OMO
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Whoa Ditz, back in the saddle only a few days and look at the girl!
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Hi Barry, two reasons for staying away form the forum, my friend. Last year I had to concentrate on my biz (sold out of it now) and my lurv life ( getting a little bit long on the tooth for the demands of the harem) so I did not trade for months, just held a portfolio bought on fundamentals which still stands, but the main reason is that I know that I have no clue about TA, so I do not have much to contribute, really. I am now trying to crack the TA thing and what I find the most difficult is to actually believe what a chart tells me and wait for the confirmation and then act. Sounds so simple and yet I haven't found it that easy to implement, at all. So, I am most grateful for the nuggets of information you guys throw into the forum, it alerts me to stuff I should be looking at. And I always read yours ( told you earlier in the year about GBG, right ?)and a couple of other regulars. But i am kinda chicken with my money, so I only make a move when i am fairly safe. I've never made a killing but, hey, all in all i've done better than the market, so I guess it's ok. Now, repeat with me.... Go Gold Go !!! Greetings to Naomi.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes i did do an alert on GBG .Whats worring me 'bout this share of late is the few trades and volumes it moves up on ,so be carful!....I must admit i made the bulk of my gains on long term trades,but its so easy to slip into bad trading habits as every thing is now at the press of a button.Warren Buffet says TA is rubbish,which is easy for him as he's made it.A some what harsh statement but i also find that TA is not infallible.i'll pass your message along to Naomi,thanks.
0 Kudos