Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Woolies Eina!!!!!!!

asylum
Super Contributor
woolies offloading shares by the trolley full.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
nisar
New Contributor
What do you guys think of INL?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and to think im holding installments:( any idea what happens to an installment when it hits 0??
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Looks like its going to hit the next support level. Maybe a bounce and entry opportunity? Is there any bad news out there.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
looks to me like it's turned. The close above 6250 is pretty important. I closed my position today ahead of the US news - didn't want to be caught holding anything geared. With hindsight I probably should have stayed in. If it comes back to test support on the old resistance line I'll pile back in.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Nice. This could be the capitulation on WHL. I think that WHL is worth holding as a longer-term position. On the weekend the Q was just about round the whole store and back into the bread area. Wealthier people are not suddenly going to stop shopping at Woolies - I think the sell-off is probably overdone. I'm keeping an eye on this one...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agreed...we are now in the ambush zone for a long entry....sweet spot between the 50 and 61.8% retracement
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Ambush zone ? you saying from here should go back up to the retracement levels of 50%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what I am saying is that the chances of moving up from these levels (in the short term at least) are greater than that of it going lower...thats all...
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
right - I was a bit concerned that yesterday closed on the low of the day, but today's action is giving us the nice overshoot and recovery that I'm looking for (if I was to pick a bottom of course....) If we close green today on WHL it will paint a perfect 'Kangaroo tail' as Elder likes to call them
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos