Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Woolies-Time to enter??

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
TZ, then it is worth zero, until it expires OR woolies moves up again.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
there is something fundamentally wrong with woolies. it has broken through all support in recent time. got in once, got burnt and rushed out. will not be touching it anytime soon. is there any trade update out?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
As they say: don't tell the world, tell us (if you have some disappointments). Is this a full scale P'nP or one of the franchises. You should cr@p on the franchisee. Please note: allover, where large staff numbers are employed, you'll find that the standards are dropping. To rectify that, is to try and f a r t against thunder.
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
She is not moving!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Now, I can either buy a big bag of Chuckles or two WHL shares. I'm gonna do the right thing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont do it brazen, after 10 minutes your bag of chuckels will be worth only the smug look of satisfaction on your face whereas the 2 shares in a months time could buy you 2 bags... imagine the smug look on your face then?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the chuckles every time, pity only a small packet.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
10 minutes TZ? (hollow laugh). Last time I timed myself I had it down to 13.7 seconds per bag. And that was LAST week.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Another competitive day in the lake district ... ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I actually had a thought the other day. DST also stands for Daylight Savings Time. If I have another thought I might come up with something else.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
1. You are already over budget for those parts.
2. Please switch off your thinker - it chows unnecessary GW on standby.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If woolies drops their prices, this will attract more customers, thereby pushing up the VOLUMES!!! (LOL)
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Mkadir. Do you think there is value in the share. Was it a good idea to enter long. If it breaches the support where will it end?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Havnt looked at chart as yet. But if it breaks support shhould go lower. You should also look at Volumes. I'll check it out an give my opinion later on. Platsak
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
ouch. ugly day for WHL and a nasty close. I guess the answer was 'no', it's not time to enter a long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well someone is buying in volume and must be expecting something! Is it the assurance companies and pension funds?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Unless Woolies is about to post their biggest decline in earnings, this fall seems to be a bit over the top. But the market is always right. And since support is breached, I guess it means that 980c is on the cards again. As for the volumes just remember that for every buyer theres always a seller, pity you can't tell who the buyer and the sellers are. AT the moment doesn't matter whose buying or selling the sellers obviously have the upoper hand. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you'da waited, ya coulda saved R14 - they havin a special on roast chickens... (fm 2morow!)
0 Kudos