Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

World Markets? ru happy?

Jason_1
Contributor
all markets are trading at all time highs. Are you guys happy that we are out of the woods OR can we expect a pull back soon?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
asylum
Super Contributor
My personal opinion is that markets will remain volatile for awhile i,am only trading short term doing channel trades in and out of market 1 - 5 days. Watch for job growth figure out in USA tommorow last time out figures were worse than expected and the market tanked fo a while. Expected growth for September is 100 000. omo
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
The hang seng had a vertical rise and looks like it blew its top.At www.gold-eagle.com Clive Roffey and David Petch make a good case for a longer pullback and more upside for precious metals.see www.chartist.co.za
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes they have for the past 5 years years and they have been spectacularly wrong...not just by a little ....massively.... even to the extent where they have to lie about the performance of the gold index vs the overal market...do me a favour ...go and do your homework before you talk k@k here....
0 Kudos
Jason_1
Contributor
it was just a question that my gut is asking me. No need to act like a chop. your views are normally good, having a bad day?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The last two US recession started with the S&P at the then all time high . . . so the fact that the markets are making new highs does not necesarily mean all is well with the underlying economy. If the markets continue to go higher it will most likely be despite of not as a result of the US economy's performance
0 Kudos
Jason_1
Contributor
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Jason - Chartist remark aimed at org not you....i think
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jason...yes it was...I am having a great day thanks for asking...
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does it make a difference? Short term traders follow the immediate trend; underlying fundamental conditions are only relevant as they play out in the tjaarts.
0 Kudos