Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Worth a go?

Zuess
Occasional Contributor
It potters around at between 17 and 20cents, with a 2cent divi, it was tipped by red hot penny shares, yet seems to have lost 68% of value in the past 5 years, on the main board of jse, and psg equity fund seems to be having a go with 21million odd shares.... Big question seem to surround re credibility, history and future, anyone have a view?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
when did psg buy these shares
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
All I know is they're building a big, nice "expensive" building right next to the N1. Their priorities seems a little scew in my books. A 20c company pouring a few hundred mil into a building raises some questions.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this is one stock all alive or dead should stay out. highly doldrum stock. management cannot be trusted to keep to their word
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Careful with your remarks... I expressed very mild doubts in a letter to a newspaper recently and received feedback on possible legal reasons for the newspaper (and myself) to refrain from publishing the letter.
0 Kudos
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
Sorry, I'd stay away from this one!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi hope all had seen summit last night. technical ananlyst on talking technicals advised that stay out of this stock
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
You cannot listen to a technician regarding stocks like this. A trader, it might be argued, should never buy this kind of stock. If you like the fundamentals of this company - you must choose your level and buy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agree with Threshhold here. Penny stocks can be traded - but not conventionally. As to this stock's prospects - there are so many companies in this sector that are shooting the lights out (EOH, for e.g.) and others that are steady (DTC, di-data, Bytes, BCX) - why would you want to invest in a losing stock, that was unable to make money in a booming sector in the good years?
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Zuess, Mor is very much on my watch list, but I will wait for it to break out of it's current 3 year trading range. Once it does break out and reach say 28cps only then will I seriously re evaluate. There's no telling the time period between now and 'break out' so I'd rather wait and employ my capital elsewhere in the meantime. Of co***** you may be thinking of trading it in it's current trading band - but that's another story.
0 Kudos