Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Worth a punt at 2.75?

fressa
Regular Contributor
Management have clearly indicated a desire to delist. No doubt being driven by its Canadian shareholder Paladin. The last price they offered for outstanding shares was 3.90. so the question is, is it worth taking a punt at 2.75, holding out til a possible delisting at a price of 3.90 and see a possible 30% return? Something to consider: - While (in my opinion)management is solid and the company has fantastic future prospects, the market has clearly lost interest in LHG probably because it believes value for shareholders is now limited to 3.90 a share What (if anything) does the forum think?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Quite frankly I think management has lost the plot. I had such confidence in this company shooting to R10 until they lost focus. They sending mixed signals too...example...I last read that the delisting was part of the BEE deal and since this fell through delisting was no longer an option...in my view if management can offer clear direction id definately reconsider...
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Quite frankly I think management has lost the plot. I had such confidence in this company shooting to R10 until they lost focus. They sending mixed signals too...example...I last read that the delisting was part of the BEE deal and since this fell through delisting was no longer an option...in my view if management can offer clear direction id definately reconsider...
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
looks like paladin are going to buy out the rest of the LHG shares and more than likely delist.my guess is that shareholders will be offered between 360 - 390 a share
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if management buyout is R3.60-R3.90 then current levels at R2 is worth a punt?
0 Kudos