Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Would anyone like to see my trading system

john_1
Super Contributor
I have been consideering sharing my rules...
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Jesuit
Occasional Contributor
Yes please John you are one of the traders who's advice, technical and trading skills we really admire.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Man_T
Contributor
would realy appreciate that as a newbie.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Mmm now thats a good question.. If you make money from it...I think I will have to charge a royalty comm.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, sure would. With that and maybe before you reveal all would you mind saying how profitable your last 6 and 12 months were? How many loosers (and why maybe not every share/trade broken down) and how many winners with profit per trade and time frame. This I believe is the crux of any and all trading systems. I might like to trade 3 times a day and your system only allow three trades a week or inverse. Trading is only defined on how well the system macthes your personal goals and risk/emotion tollerance.

On that note I mailed you a really intersting little read I found on effective traders called trend dynamics applied. Short and part of a bigger book but facinating reading. johnq@gmail right?
0 Kudos
Lynie
New Contributor
I'm anxiously waiting..... checking every minute whether you haven't yet posted something. When?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
John will only give it to me when I go see him in CT!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I'll share my rules which I'm sure are better than John's. When I buy - that's when you must get out, because shares will plummet. When I sell - buy like crazy because they will shoot up!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya when I wrote them down some time ago I did it for me. not to teach them...So its taking a little time to try re-write them in a way that is not going to confuse anyone..
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
On second thoughts. If you guys start trading this without really understanding you might lose cash and I do not want to be responsible for that. I think it best not to publish this..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John confirm email addy. I tried sending you that article but it came back so I might have incorrect email for you. Tnx for passing me details to Chartist if it was you. You can mail me energy@dip if you prefer. Tnx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Okay John...so whatta u wtng faw??????Jangat
0 Kudos