Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Would anyone like to see my trading system

Kipper
Contributor
Hi John, would be interested to see your system, not necessarily to copy, but to compare and learn. I guess that we're all learning here. I previously enjoyed Ninjas post of a few weeks ago re his swing trading system - I learned from that.
0 Kudos
deepR
Occasional Contributor
Hi CPS, what is the name of the book. Thanks.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I don't think you should worry about losing people money. We have that down pat ourselves - you could at best offer an opportunity to lose more, faster :)

Personally, I'm keen to see what your thinking is, with some 'why' thrown in - kinda any story behind what you discovered, if possible. And some fries with that!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
john, how about you just send me the profits every week .. way easier ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
NAh other way round... you trade my system and send me the profits...well at least a couple of percent worth.. If it makes money and you are currently losing money a couple of percent of your profits is cheap at the price.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I like Garth Mackenzie idea with Traderscorner.co.za. He does the homework and you profit for a small fee. Not that I intent to become a member. Half the fun is searching for those set up's and the other half is profiting from them. How else will you ever learn ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ya I just having a laugh.. I can't post them even if I wanted to as the forum format will corupt all my very careful paragraphing
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol. What I've learned is that no matter how good the system, discipline is everything - and in this regard, the less you actually understand about markets, the better off you are when it comes to "following someone elses system" ... so just add a non-liability clause at the end, and let people do what they want with the system - just like Simon, no-one screams at him when his system isn't working out! Is this the 5 min ticker system that you are proposing to share? Most people here don't have the graphs to trade it anyways!
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
John, you're a real tease :) but that's probably for the better. We'd need to understand the system to make proper use of it. Personally, I use a system based on Alexander Elders' book "Come into my trading room"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, you enjoy the article I sent you? Busy reading 9 ways to improve your trading and Bill Kraft - Trade your way to wealth. Interesting reading I must say.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos