Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Wow !

barry_1
Super Contributor
Hats off to a great performance!.... See Moneyweb news
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
I like this part : "WAYNE SAMSON: It wasn’t instantaneous but I think we’ve learnt to think outside the box and try and sit down and have a look where do we believe economies are going, where do we believe business is changing and moving and I think that’s part and parcel of our success is that we’re not stuck in a rut saying this is what we do and that’s the only thing we’re going to do. We try and have a look and say, well, where would we be in ten years’ time? What will business look like? It’s not only with us going infrastructural electronics to energy saving electronics and renewable energy but it’s a matter of having a look at television even and saying where is it going to be in ten years’ time? We’ve got to acknowledge that there’s going to be a convergence and if you don’t acknowledge that you’re going to be left behind down the line"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sell now or hold?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Decide for yourself....I'm holding ,longer term as on a PE of 10 which is modest....The last day to trade is only in September....digital TV ough tto give a further boost for next year.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
I am holding as the next 2-3 years looks very bright for the company and the share price could rise sharply - we could be sitting with another LHC here.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,looks like one to hold.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks for the heads up ,Barry.Bought some at 580 based on the results and the awesome chart.
0 Kudos