Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Yarp !....it's Weekend Zarp.

Not applicable
Yarp !....GLD sees 20ma in Positive crossover with 50ma.Mmmm....good bun.And holding for the surge.## Yarp !....The ALSI sees the first proper test of its lower Bollinger Band since Nov 2011.First weakness,but still a central-banker-infused Bull.##Yarp !...ANGie is shaking those ponytails,as she swoops down below the 200ma,races back up for a sweet kiss of Mr 200...and we'll buy a few more CFDs as she readies her double-bottom.Always a lovely sight.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
grommet
Regular Contributor
Big Ones Zarp Big ones
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Big Ones, re my view ? I'm one of those risk-profilers.Low risk-High return.eg: doing it as above i spent the money i would,ve spent on 2 ALSI contracts.And i shall make 70k with it.Waiting for the Alsi above 31500....Cash out and short BIG !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ANG on the 30-min is constricting...pressure building.Bought a second load at 327. C'mon baby....show daddy.You sexy thing.
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You know ANG.Rocket-Girl.It's a blue-chip,right.On every screen of every fund manager.That's the only reason I play it.Just in and Out vibes.
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos