Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Year end

f4jsa
Frequent Contributor
Expected EPS revised up to 132c and dividend 54c. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
f4jsa
Frequent Contributor
The only guys that are going to be making money over the next few years are the infrastructure construction sectors with the funds allocated by government. Why is everyone still scouting around resources and financials for a decent return?
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
It is strange that these contracts have been awarded months and years ago, yet all these big players have peen POUNDED in the last 4 or 5 months. If the market is at the "precipice of the abyss" then they are going to get hammered even further.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
When are there results out?
0 Kudos
f4jsa
Frequent Contributor
Results in May. Trading update should be published in about March/April if the results will be significantly higher than previous years (conservative estimate plus 45%).
0 Kudos
f4jsa
Frequent Contributor
I truly believe this not to be the case. This is pure negative sentiment driven by global negative news. The only sectors making money are the construction guys (see M&R latest results). A growth company like Esor does not warrant a PE of 2! A dividend of 40-50c is expected which translates to a DY of nearly 20%! I would not even sell my old bicycle at a PE of 2. Expect a serious re-rating upwards when sentiment eventually and inevitably changes.
0 Kudos