Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

You Gotaa Love This share....................................

Electrox
Super Contributor
I definetely DO!! This is one of the most subborn shares when everything else is being hammered. Even if IMP does get hammered now and then, it just gets right back up every time!
0 Kudos
57 REPLIES 57
Frequent Contributor
Do you think i will pass the R260.00 point , or it's going to go down, thinking of shorting it over night.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Overnight is very risky these days since 1 day were green the next day then red. but I Have noticed that the juicy piece is between R270 and R225 to make some profits. OMO. I prefer to position my self on the long side of this share. so I'll wait for the 225-230 level to get in.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Same here , i like to get in at R230 long, but got a bit greedy yesterday and lost out wanted to get in at R228 so missed out big time.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Yup. Me too. No worries just wait for the next wave to come in. So are u going short Overnight on this one? I have been contemplating this the whole day today. got 1h30min to make up my mind, maybe good idea to wait for DOW to open then decide, but my gut fell says short.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Going to give it a shot , but only if i can get at R255 short. i took notice when the dow opens a little in the positive it ends down , and when it opens slightly negative it closes positive. Lets see if it works
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Noticed that too, But this time around we need to fator in the feds next interest decision. I know the markets in the east go crazeeeeeee... we tend to lag a bit. ..
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Ya true , i'm going in with balls of steel , let see what happens , only if it gets to R255.00 i'm going in Short
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
THERE WE GO R257 AT THE MOMeNT. My target is at R262
0 Kudos
Southpaw
Contributor
short at R256. These steel balls are getting heavy
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
looked at chart and looked good for a short got short at 258.70 now we need that bad news from the States.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
WEll my order never went through!! can u believe it.Confirmed order and now it doesn't even show on the history. Nevertheless I see a little more upside before we see some profit taking again. I'll go short tomoz @ R262.70- R265.50.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Just passed R260 now. I think will find some resistence at about 265 -270. Platinum prices need to correct soon imo.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
plat pullign back, now 1685/1690 after being above 1730 last week.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yes but imp just keeps going up, GULP!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Asylum, Wheres your stop on this share?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
272 thats the all time high or thereabouts very little profit taking on this one all other share are of 20 -30 % so if market comes off this one may take a bit off the top, and plat prices have also come down so lets see what happens.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am all in, whole portfolio, shorting this with futures at 26700. Surely wont break up from 270 ish much and must come down? I hope!!!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
IM in now too @ 266. wow, ur whole portfolio? this share has tested 272 all time high, we need to close close at about 260 to have some idea that its going down from here.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos