Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

You Gotaa Love This share....................................

Frequent Contributor
Damn you lucky i called it to early in at R255.00, let hope it drops now
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
in at 270 here to go short. we are testing highs here and bid have been greater tha offers the whole day. wonder where are the profit takers? high of R274.75 today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IMP has been at a high of 27250. It has broken this today. Should it close above this comfortably. I am pretty sure we are gonna see more upside!!!
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Just look at your technical indicators, it clearly shows we are overbought and should turn down very shortly, yes I also shorted too early yesterday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is nothing telling to short this 1. plat price high , rand seeing it @SS, weekly chart all in tact no reason to go short !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it's less about right or wrong. We all look at a chart and see different things, this is how come we have markets that move. BUT the real issue is the exit strategy. taking profits and when to throw in the towel and accept defeat. These need to be clearly spelt out up front and OBEYED when hit.
0 Kudos
Southpaw
Contributor
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Look close at the charts, there are negative divergences, the price is making new highs, but the oscillators are not confirming, also looks like a steep rising wedge developing,exx also start looking like a nice shorting opportunity, maybe tomoro, then also kio, abit later once it reaches its top.I havent lost a cent so far this year...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ORG. Looks like u r on the ball boet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ORG, I hope you right coz I have already lost more than a few cents this year!! i see the rising wedge. the last few times IMP has made a new high it has continued down quite a way.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
rising wedge is one of the most useless charting patterns around.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wouldn't have a clue!! whats your take on IMP Simon?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Tis is just too good! Im sorry but I think B may have found her match when it comes to chirps! Only diff is she knows it's chirps.....
0 Kudos