Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

You got to love this share!

Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
This must be my favourite share that I do not own. :-) Sad that you cannot buy a PUT on this one... my money will be there... back to 1c shortly.... I can't help but laugh at the poor suckers that bought when this thing shot through the roof... and don't tell me you should have bought at 1c cos that's nonsense. If the director did not buy his own shares it would have been remained at 1c. Buy a real share or go play black jack. The odds are so much better!!!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Wunpus - I think you are just jealous that you didn't buy in at 1 or 2 cents and could now have sold at 4 or 5 cents OMO
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
No Abuzz... I'm not jealouss. I'm glad I bought MTX at R12.40 and ADH at R2.21. I paid my schoolfees and then some. I'll never make that mistake again. The risk is simply to great.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Wimpus why do you care who buys what, maybe you should just concentrate on your "blue chip" shares and let the other fools do what they want to do?
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
Ok, Taurus... Sorry. I'll do that... (BTW ADH+MTX is not blue-chip though)
0 Kudos